About Dr. Angela M. Nicholas
Angela M. Nicholas, M.D., is a Board Certified Family Practice physician at North Wales Family Medicine specializing in the treatment of patients of all ages. Dr. Nicholas is also the Medical and Administrative Director of Einstein Physicians Montgomery and a member of Einstein Physicians Montgomery Management Committee and the Quality and Compliance Committee. Dr. Nicholas has an interest in women's health and prevention of illness through exercise and diet.
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Einstein Medical Center Montgomery
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Temple University, Doctor of Medicine
- Williamsport Hospital and Medical Center (Residency)
- Duke University (Fellowship)
Awards and publications
- Medical and Administrative Director of Einstein Physicians Montgomery
- A member of Einstein Physicians Montgomery Management Committee and the Quality and Compliance Committee
Dr. Angela M. Nicholas's office location
Einstein Physicians North Wales Family Medicine
Einstein Healthcare Network
212 North Main Street, Suite 203
North Wales, PA 19454
Patient reviews for Dr. Angela M. Nicholas
She is so professional and patient!
Dr Nicholas was great . She spent time with me making sure that any questions I had were answered.She was very knowledgeable.
Very thorough. Easy to talki to, answers all questions and seems interested in solving issues. Glad I saw her. Feel better already.
I was extremely impressed with Dr. Nicholas' and her ability to make me feel heard. She was warm, attentive, reassuring and asked multiple follow up questions. I never felt rushed. She provided an appropriate follow up plan instead of just sending me on my way. Her staff was equally impressive. Friendly and professional.
Great visit. Dr. Nicholas was very professional but personable. Very thorough as well.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Gastroenterology Consultation
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Annual Check Up
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- Annual Physical
- Arm Problem(s)
- Back Problems
- Bedwetting / Enuresis
- More Procedures