Dr. Anindita Nandi, MD
Choosing a healthcare specialist for yourself or a loved one is an important decision. At NY MD Center, we would welcome the opportunity to care for you. As a well-trained endocrinologist, Dr. Anindita Nandi has the experience to treat both common disorders such as diabetes and hyperthyroidism as well as more complex conditions such as pituitary adenomas and adrenal Cushing's. Trained at the Naomi Berrie Diabetes Center and the Friedman Diabetes Institute, Dr. Nandi can also manage insulin pump and continuous glucose monitoring for type 1 diabetic patients. In the active field of endocrinology research, new and better options for patients are developed almost every year. We hope to bring to you the best of care combining advances in the science and practice of endocrinology.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Columbia University Medical Center, Fellowship in Adult Endocrinology
- Medical School - Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Doctor of Medicine
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
ENDOCRINOLOGY NEW YORK
800 2nd Ave, Floor 9
New York, NY 10017