About Dr. Anthony Caruso
Anthony J Caruso, MD, MPH, FACOG received a bachelor's in biology at Fairfield University in Fairfield CT. After achieving a master of public health at Boston University he completed medical school at the Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine. He completed his residency training in obstetrics and gynecology at Nassau County Medical Center in East Meadow, New York and at Southern Illinois University in Springfield Illinois. He then finished a fellowship in reproductive endocrinology at Rush University in Chicago, IL. He has been a member of the faculty at the University of Chicago and is currently a member of the clinical faculty of Loyola University, Chicago. Dr. Caruso is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology in both obstetrics and gynecology and reproductive endocrinology and infertility. Following fifteen years of practice in reproductive medicine, he left the field in 2010. He now promotes natural means for fertility preservation and treatment. He does not promote or write for hormonal or barrier contraception, but teaches natural family planning methods and seeks to other alternatives to address female medical concerns. Dr. Caruso has enjoyed being on Relevant Radio, Ave Maria Radio, and EWTN, and has had articles in the Chicago Tribune, National Catholic Register, Lifesite news and Mercatornet. He is a regular contributor on St Gabriel Radio.
- Advocate Health Care
- Reproductive Endocrinologist
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
Education and training
- Medical School - Loyola University Chicago, Doctor of Medicine
- Fairfield University (Bachelor’s)
- Nassau University Medical Center, Internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Southern Illinois University, Springfield, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Rush University, Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Boston University, Master’s in Public Health
- Catholic Medical Association
- American Association of Pro-Life Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Dr. Anthony Caruso's office location
A Bella Baby OBGYN
3540 Seven Bridges Dr, Suite 200
Woodridge, IL 60517
Patient reviews for Dr. Anthony Caruso
He was very attentive when I was explaining what my symptoms are. I liked the way he sat down and discussed the causes and solutions to my problem to find out what exactly works for me.
He is a great doctor.
I highly recommend Dr. Caruso, he made me feel very comfortable. He is very knowledgeable and approachable. I travel from the city to see him!
Best doctor I have been to in a long time! He actually listened, and really seemed to care.
Very thourough and reassuring, he makes you feel like he genuinely cares about you!
Appreciate Dr. Caruso and his staff so much! Dr. Caruso and his staff take the time to listen to any concerns and seriously consider any questions patients may have. Would recommend them to anyone!!
I immediately felt comfortable and completely taking care of the second I walked into his office. I oh so much too the entire staff there, I had never felt more at ease and cared for with any other doctors office. They really do care about everyone's individual health and needs. I highly recommend him for anybody who is struggling to find a very professional but light doctor's office that makes you feel at home. One appointment made my past few months of worry and frustration on the phone with other offices completely disappear from my mind, I know I'm being taken care of now.
Dr. Caruso was very welcoming, interactive and heartfelt in his responses. This was my first visit and I will try his recommendations and return for a follow up to see were we stand.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Artificial Insemination / Intra-Uterine
- Complications of Pregnancy
- Donor Egg
- Donor Sperm
- Genetic Counseling / Pregnancy Screening
- Gestational Carrier/Surrogate
- Infertility Consultation
- Infertility Follow Up
- IVF Counseling
- IVF / Reproductive Endocrinology
- LEEP Procedure (For Abnormal Pap Smear)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome / Metabolic Syndrome
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- More Procedures
- Aetna Endocrinologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Endocrinologists
- Cigna Endocrinologists
- UnitedHealthcare Endocrinologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Endocrinologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Endocrinologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Endocrinologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Endocrinologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Endocrinologists
- More Insurances