Dr. Anuradha Sathya, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Sathya provides primary care services to pediatric, adolescent, and adult patients for a wide variety of health conditions. An avid preventive care practitioner, she emphasizes bringing patients up-to-date on preventative measures and working on healthy lifestyle choices. In addition to caring for her patients at the Quality Care Family Practice Office in Corona, CA she takes care of patients at multiple independent care facilities in the Corona and Norco areas. She also handles in-patient care of all her patients at the Corona Regional Medical Center in Corona, CA. Dr. Sathya speaks multiple Indian languages including Hindi. A mother of two, she enjoys travelling, painting and pottery making in her spare time.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Corona Regional Medical Center
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Hamot Medical Center, Residency in Family Medicine
- Medical School - T.D. Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Quality Care Family Practice
2083 Compton Ave
Corona, CA 92881