Dr. Armando Gonzalez, MD
Dr. Armando Gonzalez is a skilled and friendly pediatrician serving the community of Palm Springs, FL. Dr. Gonzalez earned his medical degree from Instituto Superior de Ciencias Medicas Villa Clara 'Dr. Serafin Ruiz de Zarate' in Cuba. He completed his residencies in pediatrics at Memorial University Medical Center of Mercer University and Sancti Spiritus Pediatric Hospital. Dr. Gonzalez is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and is affiliated with Saint Mary's Medical Center. He speaks English and Spanish fluently, which makes him widely accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. He is dedicated to helping patients receive the treatment they need so they can experience a positive and fulfilling lifestyle. Dr. Gonzalez is a dedicated family man and enjoys spending time with his family. Outside of his practice, he also enjoys reading, photography, dance, tennis, and swimming.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Universidad de Ciencias Médicas de Villa Clara Facultad de Medicina, Doctor of Medicine
- Mercer University, Memorial University Medical Center, Residency in Pediatrics
- Sancti Spiritus Pediatric Hospital, Residency in Pediatrics
Awards and publications
- 06/ 2009 - Recurrent Hemiparesis and Encephalopathy Caused by Mutation in the CACNA1 Gene
- 12/ 1990 - 04/ 1993 - Nosocomial Infection in the Pediatric Department Sancti Spiritus Pediatric Hospital, Sancti Spiritus, Cuba
Tenet Florida Physician Services
3713 South Congress Ave
Palm Springs, FL 33461