Dr. Artur Hryhorowych, MD
Dr. Arthur Hryhorowych is a physiatrist treating patients in New York City and the surrounding communities. He is affiliated with the Beth Israel Medical Center and holds certification from the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Hryhorowych is also a member of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. In order to pursue his medical degree, Dr. Hryhorowych attended the Autonomous University of Guadalajara in Mexico. He continued his medical education at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. Here, Dr. Hryhorowych received his residency training in physical medicine and rehabilitation. Patients visiting Dr. Hryhorowych can receive a full range of medical services. He provides pain medicine consultations and prescriptions, therapeutic exercise, and consultations for physical medicine and rehabilitation. Treatment is available for issues including scoliosis, bunions, herniated disks, sports injuries, and problems with the knee, elbow, hand, back, and foot.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Beth Israel Medical Center
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Education and training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Medical School - Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara Facultad de Medicina
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Irving Place Physical Therapy
147 E. 26th Street, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10010