Dr. Arusha Gupta, MD
Cornea & External Diseases Specialist, Ophthalmologist
Dr. Gupta is a native of New York, she graduated summa cum laude from New York University and obtained her MD from SUNY Stony Brook School of Medicine. She completed her ophthalmology residency at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary and her cornea and refractive fellowship at Johns Hopkins’ Wilmer Eye Institute. She specializes in treatment of cataracts, laser cataract surgery, multifocal and accommodating implants, corneal disorders such as fuchs’dystrophy and keratoconus, corneal transplants (PK/DSEK), ocular allergy and infections. She also provides full spectrum of eye care including the management of glaucoma, diabetic eye disease, ocular inflammation, dry eye disorders and pterygium surgery. PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR PRACTICE DOES NOT ACCEPT VISION PLANS FOR GLASSES OR CONTACT LENS FITTINGS. CONTACT LENS FITTING WITH DR. GUPTA IS AN OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSE AND REQUIRES TWO VISITS.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Cornea & External Diseases Specialist
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Johns Hopkins University, Wilmer Eye Institute, Fellowship in Cornea and External Disease and Refractive Surgery
- Medical School - State University of New York, Stony Brook, Doctor of Medicine
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency in Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
Awards and publications
- Phi Beta Kappa
Arusha Gupta MD -- Silver Spring Eye
8630 Fenton Street, Ste 514
Silver Spring, MD 20910