About Dr. Brian Bello
Dr. Bello has a particular interest in early childhood trauma and the many ways that complex interpersonal trauma manifests in both children and adults. His framework for treating clients is always rooted in understanding how their personal experiences and environment are contributing to their presenting problems. While he believes that medication can significantly help alleviate his clients’ suffering, he believes that, for most people, it is only one piece of the puzzle. Because of this, Dr. Bello seeks to incorporate complementary methods when working with clients on their treatment plan. Depending on the client’s particular preferences, this can include, spirituality, mindfulness, music, yoga, martial arts, and other forms of exercise.
- Alignment Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School - Ohio State University, Doctor of Medicine
- Los Angeles County+University of Southern California Medical Center, Residency in General Psychiatry
- Los Angeles County+University of Southern California Medical Center, Fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Awards and publications
- Bello B , Suh E, Saks E. Special Considerations for Student Service Members/Veterans: A Review of the Literature. Quinnipiac Health Law Journal. 2016; 19 (3) 2016Okun M, Rodriguez R, Foote K, Fernandez H, Bello B .
- A case-based review of troubleshooting deep brain stimulator issues in movement and neuropsychiatric disorders. Parkinsonism & Related Disorders. 2008; 14(7): 532-538.
- USC Law and Mental Health Scholar
- Dr. David C. Fay and Mrs. Mary A. Fay Scholarship
Dr. Brian Bello's office locations
510 North Prospect Ave, Suite 304
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
500 South Anaheim Hills Road, Suite 238
Anaheim, CA 92807
Patient reviews for Dr. Brian Bello
Dr. Bello is a caring and knowledgeable psychiatrist. He was through and patient during my appointment which made me feel comfortable and confirmed my belief that I was seeing the best doctor for my condition.
Dr. Bello was extraordinarily skillful, warm and compassionate. Had a very positive experience. I am lucky to have Dr. Bello as my psychiatrist.
Dr. Bello was patient, he listened the whole time I was talking. Very polite. I would love to return for an appointment.
My visit with the doctor was very good. Dr. Bello was very comfortable to speak with. Understood all my issues.
Dr. Bello was very patient, he does his best to address the issues in a very comforting manner.
Coming here is like dealing with trusted family, quality of care is extremely mindblowing. Everyone was very nice and it is nice to be treated well since I am a patient in need of help. I am truly impressed with your facility and the caring staff and friendly can-do attitude and smiles.
Dr. Bello was really great with my child. I was really anxious about my child's mental health but Dr. Bello was calm & very understanding with my child. My child seems to have a better dimension towards life & most importantly he is comfortable taking to Dr. Bello.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Psychiatry Consultation
- Psychiatry Follow Up
- Addiction Consultation
- Addiction Follow Up
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Art Therapy
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Therapy
- More Procedures
- Aetna Psychiatrists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- Cigna Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Psychiatrists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Psychiatrists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Psychiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Psychiatrists
- More Insurances