Dr. Brian Lester, MD
Dr. Brian Lester is a graduate of the Yale School of Medicine and is a board certified dermatologist specializing in medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology. After graduating from the Yale School of Medicine in 2001, Dr. Lester completed his residency training at Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital where he served as Chief Resident. Dr. Lester is a past member of the Board of Directors of SkinPAC, the political action committee for the American Academy of Dermatology and has traveled to Washington D.C. to meet with congressmen, senators, and their staffs to lobby on behalf of patients and the specialty. Dr. Lester is also a past member of the American Academy of Dermatology Delegation to the American Medical Association (AMA), where he has represented the interests of patients and the specialty to the House of Medicine. Dr. Lester lectures nationally to resident and attending physicians. He is a member of multiple professional organizations including the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Medical Association, and the Massachusetts State Medical Society.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham
- New England Baptist Hospital
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, A Steward Family Hospital
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Brown University, Rhode Island Hospital, Residency in Dermatology
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Yale University, Doctor of Medicine
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
Brookline Dermatology Associates, PC
235 Cypress Street
Brookline, MA 02445