Dr. Brian Truxal, MD
Dr. Brian Truxal is an experienced and trusted pediatrician serving the community of West Long Branch, NJ. Dr. Truxal attended Vanderbilt University, where he received his medical degree, and completed his internship and residency in pediatrics at New York University. He continued his training by completing a fellowship in adolescent medicine at North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System. He also holds a bachelor’s degree from Yale University. Dr. Truxal is a part of Meridian Prm Care - Pediatrics, West Long Branch and is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. He is a member of the National Board of Medical Examiners, the Physicians for Social Responsibility, and the Society for Adolescent Medicine. Dr. Truxal is deeply committed to the well-being of his patients. He takes a thorough and precise approach to his consultations to ensure that he is consistently giving accurate diagnoses. Patients trust Dr. Truxal's expertise because he consistently provides high quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Vanderbilt University, Doctor of Medicine
- New York University, Internship and Residency in Pediatrics
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System, Fellowship in Adolescent Medicine
- Yale University (Bachelor’s)
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Physicians for Social Responsibility
- Society for Adolescent Medicine
Awards and publications
- Zimmerman, Sol and Truxal, Brian, “Carbon Monoxide Poisoning” Pediatrics 68: 215-224, August, 1981.
- Teaching Assistant in Pediatrics, New York University School of Medicine, 1979 – 1980.
- Director of Adolescent Medicine, Monmouth Medical Center, 1982.
Meridian Pediatrics - West Long Branch
223 Monmouth Road
West Long Branch, NJ 07764