Dr. Brian Truxal, MD
Dr. Brian Truxal is an experienced and trusted pediatrician serving the community of West Long Branch, NJ. Dr. Truxal attended Vanderbilt University, where he received his medical degree, and completed his internship and residency in pediatrics at New York University. He continued his training by completing a fellowship in adolescent medicine at North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System. He also holds a bachelor’s degree from Yale University. Dr. Truxal is a part of Meridian Prm Care - Pediatrics, West Long Branch and is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. He is a member of the National Board of Medical Examiners, the Physicians for Social Responsibility, and the Society for Adolescent Medicine. Dr. Truxal is deeply committed to the well-being of his patients. He takes a thorough and precise approach to his consultations to ensure that he is consistently giving accurate diagnoses. Patients trust Dr. Truxal's expertise because he consistently provides high quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes.
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Vanderbilt University, Doctor of Medicine
- Yale University (Bachelor’s)
- New York University, Internship and Residency in Pediatrics
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System, Fellowship in Adolescent Medicine
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Society for Adolescent Medicine
- Physicians for Social Responsibility
Awards and publications
- Asnes, R.; Novick, L.; Truxal, B.; abd Grebin, B; “The Pharmacy Window – An Underused Vehicle for Dispensing Health Information” Public Health Reports Sept – Oct 1975, Vol 90, No 5, P. 469.
- Truxal, B.; Shenker, I.R.; and Nussbaum, M.; “On Field Physician Evaluation of High School Football Injuries” The Physician and Sports Medicine, Sept. 1981, Vol 9, No 9, P. 68-74.
- Zimmerman, Sol and Truxal, Brian, “Carbon Monoxide Poisoning” Pediatrics 68: 215-224, August, 1981.
HMH Medical Group Pediatrics, West Long Branch
223 Monmouth Road
West Long Branch, NJ 07764