Dr. Camila Avila, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
St. Petersburg, FL
About Dr. Camila Avila
Dr. Camila Avila is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. She proudly looks after the community of St. Petersburg, FL and is available for consultations at Bayfront Primary Care. She belongs to esteemed organizations like the Academy of Family Physicians and the American Academy of Family Physicians. Dr. Avila is a qualified family physician, who received her medical degree from the University of Florida, Gainesville. She pursued a residency in family medicine at Bayfront Health, St. Petersburg. She is fluent in English, French, and Spanish. Her awareness of these different languages makes her accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. Warm and welcoming, Dr. Avila is an experienced physician treating a wide spectrum of specialized needs. She is skilled at building close relationships with her patients. She is dedicated to assuring a positive patient experience, as well as working with her team to improve quality, safety, and service in her practice.
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Bayfront Health St. Petersburg
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Florida, Gainesville, Doctor of Medicine
- Florida Gulf Coast University (Bachelor's)
- Bayfront Health, St. Petersburg, Residency in Family Medicine
- Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Awards and publications
- 2014 - Member of the Chapman Chapter of the Gold Humanism Honor Society.
- 2012 - Health Department recognition for HIV awareness.
- Lawrence M. Goodman Research Award - Medical Student Research Program Summer Fellowship recipient.
- 2010- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Florida Gulf Coast University.
Dr. Camila Avila's office location
Bayfront Primary Care
Bayfront Primary Care - 603 7th Sreet
603 7th Street South, Suite 400
St. Petersburg, FL 33701