About Dr. Carrie S. Fields
Dr. Fields first began her career at MemorialCare Medical Group (formerly known as Memorial Family Medicine) as a fourth year medical school student. She completed her Family Medicine internship/residency program three years later and never left. "I had a wonderful opportunity to start a community medicine program while working with the most amazing people I could imagine." Board certified in family medicine, Dr. Fields' particular professional interests include focusing on improving health and prevention in chronic disease within the diverse community she serves. Away from the office, Dr. Fields says her favorite pasttime is "exploring far away places with her husband and their three children."
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Long Beach Medical Center
- Miller Children’s & Women’s Hospital Long Beach
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, Internship in Family Medicine
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, Residency in Family Medicine
- American Osteopathic Association
Dr. Carrie S. Fields's office location
MemorialCare Medical Group Long Beach - Spring
MemorialCare Medical Group
450 E Spring St
Long Beach, CA 90806
Patient reviews for Dr. Carrie S. Fields
Dr Fields always make you comfortable. Answers question or concern. My feeling are positive about my visits.
Dr. Fields is very patient and caring. I've been a patient for 4+ years. She makes you feel comfortable and not rushed.
Excellent, I really like Dr. Fields, she takes the time to talk to you.
My visits are alwayes. Very good at this office.
Wonderful doctor! Very knowledgeable, attentive, experienced and friendly physician. She makes you feel comfortable and right at home.
I enjoyed my visit, with Dr. Fields. I like how she explained my symptoms and what she was going to do and why I had these symptoms. She took her time wasn't in a hurry. She's a excellent doctor. I wish there where more doctors like Dr Fields that care for the patients.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Gastroenterology Consultation
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Annual Check Up
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- Annual Physical
- Arm Problem(s)
- Back Problems
- More Procedures