Dr. Celia Oliveira, MD
Dr.Celia Oliveira is an astute pharmacologist and compassionate psychiatrist that has received recognition as a top doctor in the Washingtonian magazine. She is fluent in several language including portugese,spanish and french. Dr.Oliveira has more than 20 years clinical experience in the management of a wide range of psychiatric disorders. Dr.Oliveira is on the cutting edge of psychiatry performing (TMS) Transcranial Magnetic Stimulus and (ECT) ElectroConvulsive Therapy.
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Ochsner Medical Center, Residency in General Psychiatry
- Tulane University, Residency in Preventative Medicine
- Duke University (Electroconvulsive Therapy)
- Ochsner Medical Center, Residency in Pediatrics
- Tulane University (Child and Maternal Health)
- Georgetown University (General Psychiatry)
- Medical School - Universidade Federal do Paraná (UFPR) Faculdade de Medicina
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Society of Psychoanalytic Physicians
Awards and publications
- Chairman of Department of Psychiatry - Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Medical Director of Psychiatric Unit - Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Washingtonian "Top Doctor"
Celia R. Oliveira, M.D., M.P.H.
3301 New Mexico Avenue NW, Suite 345
Washington, DC 20016