Dr. Chad Cabral, DO
Dr. Chad Cabral is an accomplished and diligent gastroenterologist based in Exeter, NH. Dr. Cabral attended the University of New England, where he received his degree in osteopathy. He then completed his internship, residency and a gastroenterology fellowship at Lahey Hospital and Medical Center, Burlington. Dr. Cabral is a physician at Core Gastroenterology. He is certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Exeter Hospital. He provides expert care in evaluation and treatment of gastrointestinal issues such as, abdominal pain, gallstones, ulcers, and diseases of the pancreas and gallbladder. During his consultations, Dr. Cabral fully explains patients’ conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Exeter Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of New England
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center, Burlington (Residency)
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center, Burlington (Internship)
- University of Massachusetts (Bachelor’s)
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center, Burlington, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
3 Alumni Drive, Suite 201
Exeter, NH 03833