Gastroenterologists Near You
Need to make a gastroenterologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find gastroenterologists near you who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
This was my first time at Dr. Witten's. He was super friendly, funny, and very informative. he was patient with my questions and very thorough in his explanations. he wanted to make sure i understood his thoughts and concerns. I will give a heads up: he dictates the consultation into a little mic that types into a laptop for him since he says he types slow. he wanted to print it for me to take home so i had all the notes, which was great and super thoughtful! but i do wish he had explained that to me before he started speaking into the mic because i was pretty confused and awkward sitting there watching him dictate his notes into the laptop haha! it also took a long time because he was researching helpful articles for me and "writing" the notes for me right there. but i can't complain when he was super friendly, thorough, and patient with me! :) look forward to continue seeing him!
Dr. Strongin is wonderful. She had a major hunch of a diagnosis after a 20 minute talk at our initial consultation, then confirmed the diagnosis with tests. Was able to figure out the real problem when many previous doctors just waved my symptoms off. Because she talked to me for an extended amount of time, she could put together the pieces and really figure out what was going on as opposed to giving a superficial diagnosis.
What is a Gastroenterologist?
Gastroenterologists are specialists who treat conditions of the entire digestive system. They see patients of all ages, and they treat conditions such as colon polyps and cancer, heartburn, gallbladder problems, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), celiac disease, nutritional problems, and more. Gastroenterologists diagnose and manage illness, and even perform surgery and routine check-ups such as colonoscopy and polyp removal.
Gastroenterologists by Location
- Atlanta, GA Gastroenterologists
- Chicago, IL Gastroenterologists
- Dallas, TX Gastroenterologists
- Denver, CO Gastroenterologists
- Houston, TX Gastroenterologists
- Los Angeles, CA Gastroenterologists
- New York, NY Gastroenterologists
- Philadelphia, PA Gastroenterologists
- Phoenix, AZ Gastroenterologists
- Washington, DC Gastroenterologists
Popular Insurances Accepted By Gastroenterologists
- Aetna Gastroenterologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- Cigna Gastroenterologists
- UnitedHealthcare Gastroenterologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Gastroenterologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Gastroenterologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Gastroenterologists
- More Insurances