Dr. Chanda Surana, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Chanda Surana is a dedicated and diligent internist serving the community of Alamo, CA. Dr. Surana earned her medical degree from Seth G.S. Medical College in India. She then moved to the United States, where she completed her internship and residency at the University of Missouri, Kansas City. Dr. Surana is a part of John Muir Health and is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. She speaks English, Hindi, and Marathi fluently, which makes her widely accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. Dr. Surana treats a range of conditions, and she is eager to help the wider community receive the care they deserve. Patients trust her expertise because she consistently provides high quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes.
- Altius (Coventry Health Care)
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Seth G.S. Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- University of Missouri, Kansas City (Internship)
- University of Missouri, Kansas City (Residency)
John Muir Health - Alamo Pediatrics
John Muir Health
1505 St. Alphonsus Way.
Alamo, CA 94507