Dr. Charles Gordon, DO
Dr. Charles K. Gordon, a native Texan, was born in Dallas. He graduated from medical school at the University of North Texas and completed a residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Gordon loves to travel, spend time in the outdoors and with his wife and golden retriever. Note: Dr. Gordon only accepts Medicaid for Pregnancies only.
- Aetna Better Health
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of North Texas, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Charles K. Gordon, D.O.
1604 Hospital Parkway, Suite 409
Bedford, TX 76022