Dr. Christine Fitzgerald, MD
About Dr. Christine Fitzgerald
Dr. Christine Fitzgerald is a caring pediatrician serving the community of Merrimack, NH. She attended the University of Cincinnati, where she completed her medical education. She completed her Ph.D. in molecular and developmental biology at the same institute. She completed her residency at Vanderbilt University and further went on to complete a fellowship at Harvard University. She holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of California, Los Angeles. Dr. Fitzgerald sees patients at Merrimack Pediatrics. Dr. Fitzgerald is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and is an esteemed member of the American Academy of Pediatrics. She has published articles and book chapters on topics like characterization of a rapid and sensitive enzyme immunoassay for progesterone applied to conditioned cell culture media, regulation of mouse Ah receptor gene basal expression by members of the eSp family of transcription factors, and differential regulation of mouse ah receptor gene expression in cell lines of different tissue origin. Dr. Fitzgerald is affable and reassuring during her consultations with kids and their parents. She enjoys sharing her love for a healthy living with her patients to help them to reach their health goals.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Cincinnati, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Cincinnati, PhD in Molecular and Developmental Biology
- Vanderbilt University (Residency)
- University of California, Los Angeles (Bachelor's)
- Harvard University (Fellowship)
- American Academy of Pediatrics
Awards and publications
- Lynch M, FitzGerald C, Johnston KA, Wang S, Schmidt EV: Activated eIF4E-binding protein slows G1 progression and blocks transformation by c-myc without inhibiting cell growth. J Biol. Chem. 279(5):3327-39, 2004.
- FitzGerald CT, Nebert DW, and Puga A: Regulation of mouse Ah receptor (Ahr) gene basal expression by members of th eSp family of transcription factors. DNA and Cell Biology 17:811-822, 1998
- FitzGerald CT, Fernandez-Salguero P, Gonzalez FJ, Nebert DW, and Puga A: Differential regulation of mouse Ah receptor gene expression in cell lines of different tissue origin. Archives of Biochemistry Biophysics 333:170-178, 1996.
- Kasson BG, Bai S, Liu J, Tobin C, Kessel B: Characterization of a rapid and sensitive enzyme immunoassay (EIA) for progesterone applied to conditioned cell culture media. Journal of Immunoassay. 14:33-49. 1993.
Dr. Christine Fitzgerald's office location
696 Daniel Webster Highway
Merrimack, NH 03054