Dr. Christine Gilliam, MD
Head & Neck Surgeon, Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Dr. Christine Gilliam was born in Weslaco, Texas and raised in South and Central Texas. For college, she attended Texas Tech University in Lubbock, where she graduated magna cum laude along with honors in biology. After receiving her Bachelor of Science in Biology, Dr. Gilliam went on to medical school at the University of Texas Medical School at San Antonio. While in medical school Dr. Gilliam was inducted into AOA, the International Medical Honor Society. Then it was on to her internship in general surgery and residency in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at The University of Missouri Hospitals and Clinics. During her residency training, Dr. Gilliam had the privilege to train under some of the top otolaryngologists in the country and present groundbreaking research at international meetings. Though Missouri was nice, Dr. Gilliam was excited to return home to Texas to start my practice and raise my family.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Head & Neck Surgeon
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Texas, San Antonio, Doctor of Medicine
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock (Bachelor’s)
- University of Missouri, Columbia, Internship in General Surgery
- University of Missouri, Columbia, Residency in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
Everyone's ENT & Sinus Center
21738 Hardy Oak Blvd, Ste 103
San Antonio, TX 78258