Dr. Cory Keller, DO
Sports Medicine Specialist
***Important notes- after booking your appointment, please expect a phone call from our office to confirm the details of your appointment. In the meantime, please fill out your registration information online through Zocdoc check-in. Cory Keller is a concerned and attentive sports medicine specialist serving the community of Fort Washington, PA. Dr. Keller obtained his medical degree from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He also completed his fellowship in primary care sports medicine at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center and his residency in family medicine at Reading Hospital and Medical Center. Dr. Keller is a part of Temple Health Ft Washington and is affiliated with Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia, PA. He is board certified in family medicine and sports medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Keller gives each patient his focused attention, and he prides himself on delivering the best treatment available. He is uncompromising in his dedication to the well-being of his patients. He is committed to giving the best care and establishing long-lasting relationships with them.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Sports Medicine Specialist
- Temple University Hospital
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Sports Medicine (Family Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Reading Hospital and Medical Center, Residency in Family Medicine
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Fellowship in Primary Care Sports Medicine
Temple University Physicians
Temple Health Ft. Washington
515 Pennsylvania Ave, 2nd Floor
Ft Washington, PA 19034