Dr. Craig Bennett, MD
*Our friendly staff will give you a quick call prior to confirming your appointment time request for essential patient information. Thank you!* Dr. Bennett attended the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Virginia and received a Bachelor of Arts degree with high distinction. He earned his degree in medicine at the University of Virginia School of Medicine. He completed his internship in general surgery and his residency in orthopaedic surgery at the University of Chicago Hospitals and his fellowship in spinal surgery at the Hospital for Joint Diseases/New York University. Dr. Bennett was a member of Alpha Omega Alpha and the Pre-Medical Honor Society, was awarded the Alpha Epsilon Delta Scholarship and received Intermediate Honors, all while at University of Virginia. Dr. Bennett specializes in general orthopaedic surgery to include joint replacements, hips, knees and shoulders, in addition to disorders of the spine. Dr. Bennett’s research has been published and he has given many national and local presentations about his work.
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Virginia, Doctor of Medicine
- The University of Chicago Medical Center, Internship in General Surgery
- The University of Chicago Medical Center, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- The University of Chicago Medical Center, Fellowship in Spinal Surgery
- University of Virginia (Bachelor’s)
Dr. Craig Bennett's office locations
The Center for Bone & Joint Disease
7544 Jacque Rd.
Hudson, FL 34667
The Center for Bone & Joint Disease
10221 Yale Ave.
Brooksville, FL 34613
Patient reviews for Dr. Craig Bennett
PA conducted most of visit but Dr Bennett was very pleasant and ordered necessary test and follow up visit was made promptly.
Dr Bennett quickly knew what caused the pain and made sure insurance would cover the treatment. He did not schedule a follow up appointment, but said to call if the pain did not go away.
Precise and decisive.
Thought he and his Pa were wonderful The entire staff is great
It was a great experience! Everybody in the office was helpful, polite, attentive and super nice! It was my first time and I am so glad I found the place. The doctor was nice and understanding, gave me the impression that he actually cares, which is amazing! He was professional and fast, he is going to try his best to solve my problem. I would highly recommend this place to everybody!
Dr Bennett was with for less than 10 minutes.he informed me I need anti inflammatories do anyone know if he order this for me
Doc seemed very knowledgeable and I am going back. He was backed up but the other doctor called off.
good listener and answered all my questions satisfactorily. Would definitely recommend him
Wonderful doctor. The whole staff was excellent
I thought Dr. Bennett was excellent. He took care of me and answered all my questions about the reason for my visit. I also thought his staff was very caring and professional. I would highly recommend him.
Went very well
I was taken back when the staff informed me to pick one out of two complaints that I had. Dr. would only treat one per visit.
He's always very pleasant and knowledgeable about everything. He always offers suggestions and helps you make the best decisions for yourself as far as treatments go. I'd recommend him to anyone. I may need surgery on my elbow next year and I am definitely having him perform the surgery because I am extremely comfortable with what he knows about it.
It met with my satisfaction
Dr. Bennett was really nice, took time to take x-rays and was very informative about giving information to me. He was friendly and I would highly recommend him.
Everything, even my future treatments for my knees.
THE BEST Orthopedic Surgeon IN TAMPA!
Informative and friendly, great to have by your side to get you moving again!
Dr.Bennett is a true professional and I am very happy to have him resolve my health problem.
He was very informative and made sure I was very comfortable with my visit. I will definitely reccommend him.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances