Dr. Daniel Cassis, MD
Daniel Cassis is an interested and qualified internist and cardiologist caring for the Miami Beach, FL. Dr. Cassis earned his medical degree from West Virginia University. He completed his residency in internal medicine at the University of Miami. He continued his training by completing a fellowship in cardiology at the same institution. Dr. Cassis is affiliated with Aventura Hospital and Medical Center in Aventura, FL. He is certified in internal medicine and cardiology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He has help multiple academic positions, including director of Medical Intensive Care Unit and associate professor at at the University of Miami. Dr. Cassis is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts his consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Aventura Hospital and Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital of Miami
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - West Virginia University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Miami, Fellowship in Cardiology
- University of Miami, Residency in Internal Medicine
Daniel L Cassis MD PA
4302 Alton Rd, Suite #520
Miami Beach, FL 33140