Dr. Daniel Fleming, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
A native of Michigan, Dr. Fleming is a summa cum laude graduate of Albion College and the University of Michigan Medical School in Ann Arbor. After serving as a Flight Surgeon in the Air Force, he received his residency training in Otolaryngology at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio and is Board Certified. Upon completion of his residency training, Dr. Fleming joined the practice in 2002. He is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio and has served as Clinical Faculty in the Christus Santa Rosa Family Practice Residency Program. Dr. Fleming sees patients at our Northwest and Downtown offices. He sees adults and children for general ENT issues.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Albion College (Bachelor’s)
- Medical School - University of Michigan, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas, San Antonio, Internship in General Surgery
- University of Texas, San Antonio, Residency in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Texas Medical Association
ENT Clinics of San Antonio
4775 Hamilton Wolfe Rd, Suite 1
San Antonio, TX 78229