Dr. Daniel Saunders, DPM
Dr. Daniel Saunders is a Board Certified specialist treating all foot and ankle disorders/conditions. He completed his training on the East Coast, and relocated to Arizona nearly 10 years ago to start his practice. Now he has office locations in the East valley, and performs surgery and consultations at several Arizona hospitals. Born in Philadelphia, PA, Dr. Daniel Saunders graduated from Temple Medical School of Podiatry, and then traveled to New York City for advanced training. While Attending Cornell-Weil division in New York City, he mastered and fine-tuned his surgical skills, making him one of the most comprehensive foot and ankle surgeons in Arizona. For this reason, Dr. Daniel Saunders is the preferred specialist of choice from other physicians and collegues with difficult cases.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Chandler Regional Hospital
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine
Education and training
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency in Podiatry
- Temple University, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
Awards and publications
- Phoenix Top Doctor 2016,2018
Metro Foot and Ankle
3231 S. Country Club Way, #108
Tempe, AZ 85282