About Dr. David Richman
*NOTE: Dr. Richman does not see patients under 13 years of age* Dr. David Richman is a skilled and attentive obstetrician and gynecologist serving the cities of Malden and Melrose, MA. Dr. Richman attended Creighton University, where he earned his medical degree. He completed both his internship and residency at Albany Medical Center. Dr. Richman is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and affiliated with Melrose-Wakefield Hospital. He is a part of Tufts MC Community Care-Malden/MelroseOBGYN. Patients trust Dr. Richman's expertise because he consistently provides high-quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes. His approach to his patients is one of diligence, solutions, and relief.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- BMC HealthNet Plan
- Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - Creighton University, Doctor of Medicine
- Albany Medical College (Internship)
- Albany Medical Center Hospital (Residency)
- Albany Medical College (Fellowship)
- Massachusetts Medical Society
Awards and publications
- Fellow American College Obstetrics and Gyneclogy
Dr. David Richman's office location
Tufts MC Community Care-Malden/MelroseOBGYN
109 Commercial Street
Malden, MA 02148
Patient reviews for Dr. David Richman
Dr. Richman is so kind, explains everything and is very knowledgable. I appreciated how he was able to answer all of my questions and walk me through each step. He was very respectful as well. I will be going back.
The kindest physician. Really walked me through all the options and made me feel at ease to ask any questions.
I was very impressed by David. I enjoyed that he had a medical scribe that took notes. This allowed for David to have a conversation with me without being stuck on his computer. This made for a very personalized experience. David was very gentle and took the time to ask me questions, answer my questions, etc. David did not rush through things. I look forward to going to back to David and would highly recommend him as an OBGYN.
Gyn exams have always made me uneasy, but Dr Richman was amazing. He's incredibly thorough and mindful of every detail.
He is the kindest and most professional man! It was a terrific appointment and I would suggest him to anyone!
Everyone in Dr. Richaman's office is super professional. They always see me very shortly after my check in. I highly recommend this office for anyone looking for a new OB/GYN. I went through THREE before settling on Dr. Richman :)
Great no complaint I love how he calls you back not a nurse!!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abnormal Obstetrical Screening
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abortion Consultation
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Adnexal Mass
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Antepartum Care
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ob-gyns
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- Cigna Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Ob-gyns
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ob-gyns
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ob-gyns
- More Insurances