Dr. Jacqueline Stephen, MD
**To serve you best and to show courtesy to patients, we do have a $100 cancellation charge if your appointment is missed, or not cancelled or rescheduled without 24 hours notice prior to appointment.** Jacqueline Stephen is a warm and compassionate obstetrician and gynecologist serving the community of Brookline, MA. Dr. Stephen attended Boston University, where she received her medical degree, and completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Stephen owns a private practice under the name of Jacqueline Stephen and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, MA. She is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Patients see Dr. Stephen for a variety of reasons, including menopause consultations, fibroids, frequent urination, infertility consultations, and abdominal pain. Dr. Stephen is uncompromising in her dedication to the well-being of her patients. She is committed to giving the best care and establishing long-lasting relationships with them. She exhibits her passion in the care and precision she takes with her patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Boston University, Internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical School - Boston University, Doctor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Awards and publications
- Award-Best Research Presentation at Sloane Academic Assembly Sloane Hospital for Women at New York Presbyterian Hospital, 1998
- CREOG Award-Highest Score Amongst Residents at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, 1998
- David Rothbaum MD Award in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Boston University School of Medicine, 1994
- Stephen J. Timor-Tritsch I, Lerner J, Monteagudo A.,Amniocentesis Following Multifetal Pregnancy Reduction: Is it Safe? American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology
1180 Beacon Street, Suite 3D
Brookline, MA 02446