Dr. Dean Chiang, MD
Dr Dean Chiang is board certified from the American Board of Allergy and Immunology and the American College of Allergy and Immunology. He received his doctorate degree from Tufts Medical School and went to University of California at Irvine, Medical Center where he studied Internal Medicine for his Internship and Residency. He did his fellowship in Allergy and Immunology from Creighton University Medical Center. Feel free to book an appointment here on ZocDoc or call the office anytime if you would like more information.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Little Company of Mary Hospital - Torrance
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
Education and training
- Medical School - Tufts University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California, Irvine, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Creighton University, Fellowship in Allergy and Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
Awards and publications
- Chiang DT, Clark J, Casale TB. Omalizumab in asthma, approval and postapproval experience. Clinical Reviews in Allergy & Immunology 2005 Aug;29(1):3-16.
- Clark J, Chiang D, Casale TB. Omalizumab in the treatment of allergic respiratory disease. Journal of Asthma 2006 March;43(2):87-93.
- Chiang D, Kim K. Prevalence of arabic and karaya gum allergy in latex-allergic patients. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 2002. 109;1.
- Sroff S, Wang Z, Chiang D, Shapshay SM, McMillan K. Bioreductive cytotoxin-enhanced laser microvascular targeting. Lasers in Surgery and Medicine 1998. Sup 10:28.
- Chinese (Mandarin)
3440 Lomita Blvd, Suite 228
Torrance, CA 90505