Dr. Derry Rajan, MD
Urgent Care Specialist
Dr. Derry Rajan is a caring and mindful Urgent Care Specialist based in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Rajan earned his medical degree from Topiwala National Medical College in India. He then moved to the United States to complete his internship and residency in general surgery from North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System and Maimonides Medical Center. He then completed another residency in family medicine at South Nassau Communities Hospital. Dr. Rajan is a part of Promptu Immediate Care Carmel Canyon. He is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Rajan is committed to helping his patients enjoy a healthier lifestyle. He works with each one to discuss ways they can make better choices for their health.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Urgent Care Specialist
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency in General Surgery
- Medical School - Topiwala National Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System, Internship in General Surgery
- South Nassau Communities Hospital, Residency in Family Medicine
Promptu Immediate Care Carmel Canyon
11823 Culebra Road, Suite 105
San Antonio, TX 78254