Dr. Devesh Upadhya, MD
Originally from Southern California, Devesh Upadhya, M.D. joined Medical Clinic of Houston in 2017 after completing the combined residency program at Baylor College of Medicine and Texas Children's Hospital in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Always wanting to pursue medicine, he took an extensive range of studies (from macroeconomics to advanced Spanish) graduating from Pennsylvania State University with a BS in Pre-Medicine then obtained his Medical Degree at Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia. Having had enough of cold weather, Dr. Upadhya came to Houston for his residency at Baylor College of Medicine and Texas Children's Hospital where he trained in a wide variety of settings, experiencing different styles of care. Ultimately he decided he wanted to care for and guide patients in a more personalized approach and Medical Clinic of Houston, L.L.P., was the setting he choose. The Clinic would allow him to have a collegiate relationship with his adult patients where he could understand and address all components of his patients’ health.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Houston Methodist Hospital
Education and training
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Thomas Jefferson University, Doctor of Medicine
- Pennsylvania State University (Bachelor’s)
Awards and publications
- Continuity Clinic Chief Resident (2017)
- Distinguished Resident Educator (2017)
- Elected to Alpha Omega Alpha (2011)
- Elected to Gold Humanism Honor Society (2011)
Medical Clinic Of Houston
1701 Sunset Boulevard
Houston, TX 77005