About Dr. Donald Brogan
**Please note that our Pediatricians only see New Patients from the ages 0-17. Our Providers see Established Patients up to the age of 21.** Dr. Donald Brogan is a diligent and interested pediatrician serving the community of Collegeville, PA. Dr. Brogan obtained his medical degree from the Ross University School of Medicine, and completed his residency in pediatrics at Crozer-Chester Medical Center. Dr. Brogan is a physician at Trappe Pediatrics, where he sees patients for pediatric consultations as well as other common and specialized reasons. Dr. Brogan is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He takes his time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all his patients.
Education and training
- Medical School - Ross University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Residency in Pediatrics
Dr. Donald Brogan's office location
Einstein Physicians Trappe Pediatrics Care
17 Iron Bridge Drive, Suite 100
Collegeville, PA 19426
Patient reviews for Dr. Donald Brogan
Dr Brogan was amazing.. he made my two year old feel at ease when he included my 6 year old (her sister) into the visit.. he was so friendly, i would recommend Dr Brogan to anyone! thank you for your help today, Dr Brogan!
Dr. Brogan has been our pediatrician for 21 years when he left KOP we followed him. He’s and amazing doctor and a wonderful person.
Dr. Brogan was very professional and he also made the visit fun! He was able to quickly diagnose the issue and he is always accurate. I have been bringing my children to this practice for almost 19 years and I am always confident we are in great hands!
Dr. Brogan is the best, as always.
He’s amazing!!! My kids LOVE him!
Dr Brogan Is not only knowledgeable but, kind and fantastic with kids. You can tell he has a lot of passion for what he does.
He is awesome!! So so good with children, my daughters love him!
Dr. Brogan was very professional manner about him. He also took the time to answer questions and concerns. I would recommend him for babies up to preteen adults.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Child with Fever
- 12 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 15 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 18 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 1 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 24 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Week Well Baby Checkup
- 30 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 3-7 Day Well-Baby Checkup
- 3 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 4 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 6 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 9 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Pediatricians
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- Cigna Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Pediatricians
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pediatricians
- More Insurances