About Dr. Pasquale Mignano
Before coming to the office, please contact your insurance and update your PCP to the doctor you booked with. We also will not be able to see any patients who are not immunized. Dr. Pasquale Mignano knows how stressful it can be when a child gets sick. That is why he is a top choice residents of Germantown and north Philadelphia who seek a warm, compassionate, and attentive pediatrician. With special training in neonatology and vision screenings in children as young as six months, Dr. Mignano is a highly skilled and experienced physician. He provides a broad range of services including well-child checkups, adolescent care, vision screens, hearing screens and lead testing, among many others. Because his practice is not owned by a hospital, Dr. Mignano can provide individualized treatment that larger institutions simply cannot promise, which is why patients continuously return to him for their healthcare needs.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency in Pediatrics
Dr. Pasquale Mignano's office location
Germantown Pediatrics, PC
2 Penn Blvd, Suite 103
Philadelphia, PA 19144
Patient reviews for Dr. Pasquale Mignano
I love Dr. Mignano!
Dr. Mignano is an excellent doctor! I found him on Zocdoc a few years ago and now he’s both of my sons’ pediatrician. I highly recommend Dr. Mignano! ??
Quick and caring services. Very friendly and professional
Great doctor and has a great team! ??
The office is small but it's nice and everyone nice and listened I highly recommend
Exigent...he checks everything and of there's something wrong or a concern, he gets to the bottom of it.
My kids saw Dr.Pasquale once very nice. But after that they have been seeing Dr. Kauffman. She is amazing sweet and great with my kids very informative she never in a rush. There always appointment available and never after to wait long
My Kids and I love this office!
He is the best
He is the best when it comes to pediactric.
he makes sure everything is right with you, and he checks for everything.
I loved him!!! He was friendly and knowledgeable. Gave me names of dentist that took my insurence and everything. It's a whole train ride away but because they were so quick and friendly it is well worth the trip!! Highly recommended!!!
I love the fact that I was taken back right away and that this doctor worked with me and my schedule very well thanks to ZOCDOC!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Child with Fever
- 12 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 15 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 18 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 1 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 24 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Week Well Baby Checkup
- 30 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 3-7 Day Well-Baby Checkup
- 3 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 4 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 6 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 9 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Pediatricians
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- Cigna Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Pediatricians
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pediatricians
- More Insurances