Dr. Donald Dilworth, MD
Donald Dilworth is a mindful and diligent surgeon in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Dilworth obtained his medical degree from Texas Tech University in Lubbock and also completed his residency in general surgery from the same institution. He continued his training by completing a fellowship in surgical critical care at San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium, Brooke Army Medical Center. He also holds a bachelor’s degree in zoology from Texas Tech University in Lubbock. Dr. Dilworth is a part of STAT Surgical and is board certified by the American Board of Surgery. He is also a member of the American College of Surgeons, the Society of Critical Care Medicine, American Burn Association, Texas Medical Association, and Bexar County Medical Society. Dr. Dilworth is a dedicated family man. He enjoys spending time with his wife and two children. Dr. Dilworth is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts his consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
- Methodist Stone Oak Hospital
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Methodist Hospital
- American Board of Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Doctor of Medicine
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium, Brooke Army Medical Center, Fellowship in Surgical Critical Care
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock (Bachelor’s)
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Residency in Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Bexar County Medical Society
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Texas Medical Association
Awards and publications
- Distinguished Graduate – Commissioned Officer Training, Maxwell AFB, Alabama, July 2001.
- Health Professions Scholarship Program – United States Air Force, 1992 -1996.
- Helen Hodges Educational Charitable Trust Scholarship, 1992.
16977 IH 35 North, Suite 210
Schertz, TX 78154
8715 Village Dr, Suite 310
San Antonio, TX 78217
525 Oak Centre Drive, Suite 350
San Antonio, TX 78258