Dr. Eileen Forrest, MD
Dr. Eileen Forrest is a qualified and experienced primary care doctor and pediatrician serving the community of Exeter, NH. Dr. Forrest attended Boston University, where she received her medical degree, and completed her master’s in public health. She also completed her residency at Boston Medical Center and Children's Hospital Boston. Dr. Forrest is a part of Exeter Pediatrics. She is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and is affiliated with Exeter Hospital. Dr. Forrest is deeply committed to the well-being of her patients. She takes a thorough and precise approach to her consultations to ensure that she is consistently giving accurate diagnoses.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Exeter Hospital
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Boston University, Master’s in Public Health
- Boston College (Bachelor’s)
- Medical School - Boston University
- Children's Hospital Boston (Residency)
- Boston Medical Center (Residency)
Awards and publications
- Recognized by US News and World Report as Top Doctor
- Recognized for Improving Patient Care
9 Buzell Ave
Exeter, NH 03833