Dr. Eileen Wang, MD
Dr. Eileen Wang is a board certified ophthalmologist providing comprehensive, general ophthalmology care. She obtained her Bachelor of Science degree from the Pennsylvania State University and her medical degree from Jefferson Medical College (now Sidney Kimmel Medical College). She then completed an internship at Albert Einstein Medical Center and an ophthalmology residency at Wills Eye Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Dr. Wang’s areas of expertise include: Full general eye exams Refractions for glasses and contact lenses Evaluation of cataracts, including cataract surgery Diagnosis and management of corneal disorders, dry eye, uveitis, glaucoma, floaters, and retinal disorders, including macular degeneration. Dr. Wang is an attending physician on staff at NYU Langone Medical Center and Bellevue Hospital. She is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Thomas Jefferson University, Doctor of Medicine
- Pennsylvania State University (Bachelor's)
- Wills Eye Institute, Residency in Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Murray Hill Medical Group
323 E 34th St, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10016