Dr. Elizabeth Polsinelli, DO
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
An internist and a primary care doctor, Dr. Elizabeth Polsinelli received her medical degree from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, where she was a recipient of the Jesse M. Young Memorial Award. Subsequently, she completed an internship at Broward Health Medical Center and a residency in internal medicine at the same institution. Fluent in English and Spanish, Dr. Polsinelli caters to the diverse population of Boca Raton, FL, and is a part of Tenet Florida Physician Services. She is also affiliated with West Boca Medical Center. Patients visit her for a host of common and specialized medical concerns, as she approaches patient care with compassion and positivity. Dr. Polsinelli holds active memberships in the American Medical Association, the American Osteopathic Association, and the American College of Physicians. She is also a zealous researcher, with authorial credits in numerous esteemed publications and has given many presentations at professional society meetings.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Primary Care Doctor
- West Boca Medical Center
Education and training
- Medical School - Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Broward Health Medical Center (Internship)
- University of Michigan (Bachelor's)
- Broward Health Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Physicians
- Sigma Sigma Phi
Awards and publications
- Broward Health Resident Case Presentation Competition, Illird Place Award - May 2016.
- The Jesse M. Young Memorial Award- Awarded to a member of the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine graduating class in recognition of exceptional service to the community or the college- June 2015.
Tenet Florida Physician Services
9970 N Central Park Blvd, Suite 205
Boca Raton, FL 33428