Dr. Elliot Fagelman, MD
Dr. Elliot Fagelman is a renowned urologist based in West Nyack, NY. He received his medical degree from the State University of New York, Upstate Medical University. Subsequently, he completed his residency in surgery at St. Luke's–Roosevelt Hospital Center, and his residency in urology at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center. He obtained his bachelor’s degree from Vassar College. Dr. Fagelman is certified by the American Board of Urology. He is available for exams and consultations at the Advanced Urology Centers of NY - Rockland County, where he provides patients with cutting-edge treatment for a myriad of urological problems. He is committed to making each patient’s experience at the clinic as comfortable and effective as possible. Dr. Fagelman is flexible in working with the changing trends in medicine and the healthcare market and ensures that his patients have all the information they need to make the right treatment choices.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Medical School - State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, Doctor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center, Residency in Urology
- St. Luke's–Roosevelt Hospital Center, Residency in Surgery
- Vassar College (Bachelor's)
Advanced Urology Centers of NY - Rockland County
2 Medical Park Drive, Suite 10
West Nyack, NY 10994