Dr. Elliot Gross, MD
Welcome to the office of Dr. Gross, Culver City’s most trusted Orthopedic Surgeon! Dr. Gross provides the best state of the art quality VIP orthopedic care available. His philosophy of treating patients is conservative avoiding surgery if possible. He provides the least invasive therapy that will resolve or improve his patient's problems. Dr. Gross believes that making the correct diagnosis is essential and then educating the patient and their family members on all treatment options, both surgical and non-surgical. In surgery, Dr. Gross uses the most advanced techniques, technologies and materials available, with the ultimate goal of reduced hospitalization and rapid recovery. Contact Dr. Gross to relieve your pain and get back to your life! Dr Gross will treat your hip, knee, ankle, shoulder, wrist, hand, back and neck problems and injuries with the most minimally invasive procedures available. Book your next appointment with Dr. Gross today!
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Brotman Medical Center
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- E. J. Meyer Memorial Hospital, Fellowship in Rehabilitation Medicine
- Medical School - State University of New York, Buffalo, Doctor of Medicine
- Nassau County Medical Center, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- California Orthopaedic Association
- Western Orthopaedic Association
Awards and publications
- Gettler Research Award
- Nitrogen Free Radical Genetics- J.A.C.S., December, 1968
- •Luxatio Erecta with ruptured axillary artery- case report.
Elliot Gross, M.D.
3831 Hughes Ave., Suite 509
Culver City, CA 90232