Dr. Estela Ogiste, MD, PhD
Dr. Estela Ogiste has one goal which is to provide the highest possible quality of patient care. Through the latest technologies, ongoing training and education, you will receive state of the art eye care with personal, friendly service. You'll find everything you need, including cataract removal, diabetic eye treatments, glaucoma laser treatments and surgery, laser vision correction, contact lens specialists and one of the finest selections of eyeglass frames in Manhattan. We're confident you'll like what you see and experience at Madison Avenue Physicians Opthalmology Division.
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
Education and training
- Medical School - Cornell University, Doctor of Medicine
- Rockefeller University (PhD)
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Master’s in Physics
- Harvard University (Bachelor’s)
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Manhattan Central Medical Society
Awards and publications
- O'Brien, E.V. (1996) Thesis: The functional organization of the mammalian visual cortex as revealed by optical imaging of intrinsic signals, The Rockefeller University.
- O'Brien, E.V., and Barlow, R.B., (1995): Optical Imaging of the intrinsic signals from the Limulus optic nerve, The Biological Bulletin, 189,212-213.
- Everson, R., Kaplan, E., Knight, B.W., O'Brien, E., Orbach, D., and Sirovich, L. (1995): Optical imaging of the mammalian visual cortex. The Biological Bulletin, 171, 199-204.
Madison Avenue Physicians
1789 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10035