Dr. Eva Klima, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
To be a good doctor, in addition to teaching her patients she recognizes good listening skills are a top priority. Communicating with her patients, acquiring an understanding for their medical concerns enables her to be a better doctor. “The more a patient communicates the problem, the more they are able to help me take care of them,” she explained. Dr. Klima recognizes that a capable family doctor has significant qualities of empathy and compassion. “Just by having those two qualities, I think that patients feel more bonded and trusting with their physician.” This applies to all patients, sometimes more specifically with adolescents. Speaking to them on their own level is something Dr. Klima values as an essential component of medical care.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Education and training
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency in Family Practice
- Medical School - University of Texas, Houston, Doctor of Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Texas Academy of Family Physicians
- Texas Medical Association
Family Health Center in Carrollton
3620 North Josey Lane, Suite 118
Carrollton, TX 75007