Dr. Farheen Fahim, MD
**PLEASE NOTE, THE APPOINTMENT WILL NOT BE HONORED UNTIL YOU SPEAK WITH THE OFFICE TO CONFIRM INSURANCE INFORMATION - THE STAFF WILL INFORM YOU OF YOUR CO PAYMENT AND/OR DEDUCTIBLE WHICH WILL BE DUE UPON YOUR APPOINTMENT IN CASH PAYMENT ONLY** When scheduling a child/adolescent appointment, initial visit will be just with the parent. Dr. Farheen Fahim is a dedicated and detail-oriented psychiatrist serving the community of Raritan, NJ. Dr. Fahim earned her medical degree from Dow Medical College in Pakistan. She then moved to the United States, where she completed her residency in psychiatry and fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry at the State University of New York, Stony Brook. Dr. Fahim runs her own practice. She is board certified in child and adolescent psychiatry and psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. She is a member of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. During her consultations, Dr. Fahim fully explains patients’ conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan. She is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts her consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School - Dow Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- State University of New York, Stony Brook, Fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- State University of New York, Stony Brook, Residency in Psychiatry
1130 Route 202 South, Building B, Suite B-3
Raritan, NJ 08869