Dr. Felicitas Gonzales, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Felicitas Gonzales primary care doctor and family physician in San Antonio, TX. She obtained her medical degree from Wayne State School of Medicine. She obtained bachelor degree in Biological Science from Wayne State University in Detroit. She completed residency in Family medicine at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit. She was chief resident. Dr. Gonzales is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center, North Central Baptist Hospital, Northeast Baptist Hospital, and Saint Luke's Baptist Hospital in San Antonio, TX. She is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians. Her medical career is colored by many outstanding contributions to medicine, including several publications, research, and scientific presentations. During her consultations, Dr. Gonzales fully explains patients’ conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan.
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Baptist Medical Center
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Saint Luke's Baptist Hospital
Education and training
- Medical School - Wayne State University
- Wayne State University, Detroit (Bachelor’s)
- Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, Residency in Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Awards and publications
- Regheb S, Lisak R, Lewis R, Van Stavern GI Gonzales F, Simon K, A potential role for B-cell activating factor in the pathogenesis of autoimmune myasthenia gravis. Archives of Neurology 2008 Oct 65(10): 1358-1362.
- Ram JL, Ritchie RP, Fang J, Gonzales FS, Selegean JP. Sequenc-based source tracking of Escherichia coil based on genetic diversity of beta-glucuronidasa, Journal of Environmental Quality, 2004 May; 33(3): 1024-1032.
- Vall JH Morgan R, Merino CR, Gonzales F, Miller R, Ram JL. Enumeration of waterborne Escherlchla coll with petrifilm plates:corriparison to standard methods.. Journal of Environmental Quality, 2003 Ian; 32(t): 368-373
- Wayne State University School of Medicine Board of Governors Scholarship
- Chief Resident: Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit Family Medicine Residency Program, 2014
MedFirst Thousand Oaks Clinic
16088 San Pedro Avenue, Suite 115
San Antonio, TX 78232