Dr. Frank Candido, MD
Frank Candido is an educated and caring gastroenterologist practicing in the city of Emerson, NJ. Dr. Candido attended the University of Cincinnati, where he received his medical degree. He then served as a battalion surgeon in the 2nd Marine Division of the U.S. Marine Corps. Following this, Dr Candido continued his medical education at New York Medical College, Metropolitan Hospital Center, where he completed his residency in internal medicine and served as chief resident. He also completed his fellowship in gastroenterology at New York Medical College, Flower and Fifth Avenue Hospital. Dr. Candido runs his own private practice and is affiliated with Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, Hackensack University Medical Center, and Hackensack University Medical Center at Pascack Valley. His highest priority is the health of his patients and he is dedicated to providing them with the best in care.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center at Pascack Valley
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Cincinnati, Doctor of Medicine
- New York Medical College, Flower and Fifth Avenue Hospital, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- New York Medical College, Metropolitan Hospital Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
Frank Candido, MD
466 Old Hook Road, Suite 12
Emerson, NJ 07630