Dr. G .K. Ravichandran, MD
Specialize in treatment for Anxiety, ADHD, Depression, Bipolar and opiate dependency.Completed psychiatric residency in Baylor College of Medicine affiliated training programs. Internship at Yale University affiliated facility.
Education and training
- Baylor College of Medicine, Fellowship in Psychopharmacology
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency in Psychiatry
- Medical School - Madras Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Yale University, Residency in Psychiatry
- American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin
- Indo-American Psychiatric Association
- Texas Medical Association
Awards and publications
- For a complete list request in writing.
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance in Schizophrenia: A preliminary study, Smith,R.C., Ravichandran, G.K., Calderon, M., Largen, J., Shvartburd, A., Gordon, J., Schoolar, J.C.,, Psychiatry Res - 1/1/1984
- Lateral Ventricular Enlargement and clinical response in schizophrenia, Ravichandran, G.K., Smith, R.C., Mauldin, M., Shvartsburd, A., Vroulis, G., Gordon, J., Calderon, M.,, Psychiatry Res - 1/1/1985
6420 Hillcroft Street, 411
Houston, TX 77081