Dr. Gary Goldberg, MD, FACS
Urological Surgeon, Urologist
Dr. Goldberg received his medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine. He received post-graduate training at North Shore University Hospital – Manhasset, Memorial Sloan Kettering and completed a Urology Residency and Fellowship at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Montefiore Medical Center. Dr. Goldberg is a Diplomate of the American Board of Urology and Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Goldberg has been a practicing urologist since 1995 with a special interest in minimally invasive surgery. He is a pioneer in robotic prostate and kidney surgery, performing numerous operations since 2004, and has trained many physicians in advanced robotic surgery. Dr. Goldberg has also had extensive experience in treating sexual dysfunction. Dr. Goldberg is an Attending Urologist and former Chief of Minimally Invasive Urology at North Shore University Hospital – Manhasset and an Attending Urologist at St. Francis Hospital, Roslyn, NY. He also has extensive experience in treating cancers of the prostate, bladder, kidney and testes, kidney stones and benign prostate conditions.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Urological Surgeon
- North Shore University Hospital
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Residency in Urology
- Medical School - Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Doctor of Medicine
- Montefiore Medical Center (Fellowship)
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency in General Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
Advanced Urology Centers of NY - Manhasset
535 Plandome Road, Suite 3
Manhasset, NY 11030