Dr. Genevieve Palmer, MD
Genevieve Palmer is a detail-oriented and diligent pediatrician caring for the Alamo, CA community. Dr. Palmer attended the Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, where she earned her degree in medicine. She completed her residency and internship from the University of California, Davis. Dr. Palmer is a part of John Muir Health Alamo and is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus, CA. She is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. Dr. Palmer is uncompromising in her dedication to the well-being of her patients. She is committed to giving the best care and establishing long-lasting relationships with them. Dr. Palmer is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts her consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California, Davis (Internship)
- University of California, Davis (Residency)
John Muir Health - Alamo Pediatrics
John Muir Health
1505 St. Alphonsus Way
Alamo, CA 94507