About Dr. Sheryl Militar
I remember when I volunteered for a pediatric hospital in the Philippines, providing care to underserved communities. I was inspired by the children and families I met there; they were so resilient in the face of overwhelming poverty and adversity. I knew then that I wanted to work with children and promote their health and well-being. The most important part of delivering care is the partnership I have with families. As a parent myself, I understand the joys and challenges that come from being a parent. I hope to be a source of guidance for the patients and families I see. I have always enjoyed getting to know my patients and their families, watching the kids grow up, and encouraging them to take an active role in their health. My goal is to help them lead a healthy, happy, active lives.
- Alameda Alliance for Health
- American Republic Insurance Company
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Medical College of Wisconsin, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Arizona, Tucson (Internship)
- University of Arizona, Tucson (Residency)
Dr. Sheryl Militar's office location
Stanford Children's Health - Bayside Medical Group
Stanford Children's Health
5601 Norris Canyon Rd, Suite 230
San Ramon, CA 94583
Patient reviews for Dr. Sheryl Militar
Dr Militar was extremely professional, thorough and friendly. Although we only went as a first time patient to get a prescription refill, she went over my son’s complete medical history, made sure everything is updated and ordered labs which were necessary. I cannot say enough good words about her!
She was wonderful with my little one. The entire staff was excellent!
The staff is kind and professional and the visit went well.
Everything was perfect. Thank you for everything Doctor Militar listens to me and answers all my questions. She is very nice and patient. All my kids love her.
Our doctor was excellent!
Really enjoy how engaged Dr. Militar is!
Great! Dr. Militar is fabulous! She's a pleasure to be around. I was impressed when my 2 yr old made it through her apt without crying as it was a first! She is absolutely wonderful with kids! She has useful advice to offer and always has a smile on her face!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Child with Fever
- 12 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 15 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 18 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 1 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 24 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Week Well Baby Checkup
- 30 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 3-7 Day Well-Baby Checkup
- 3 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 4 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 6 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 9 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Pediatricians
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- Cigna Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Pediatricians
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pediatricians
- More Insurances