Dr. Geoffrey Dibella, MD
Dr. Di Bella is a board certified psychiatrist. Dr. Di Bella completed his Internship at Interfaith Medical Center and Psychiatric Residency at New York Medical College, Metropolitan Hospital Center. He has held various faculty positions and authored multiple publications in his field, as well as holding the position of Major in the United States Army Medical Corps and Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Army Reserves. Dr. Di Bella has been in private practice in Newport Beach since 1995. Dr. Di Bella practices general psychiatry, psychopharmacology, and individual therapy. His practice philosophy is one of individualized treatment in a considerate, collaborative, and caring environment.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Interfaith Medical Center (Internship)
- Medical School - State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine
- New York Medical College, Metropolitan Hospital Center, Residency in Psychiatry
- American Psychiatric Association
Geoffrey Di Bella, MD
1400 Quail Street, Ste 150
Newport Beach, CA 92660