Dr. Geoffrey M. Burgess, MD
Geoffrey Burgess was raised in Broomall, Pennsylvania, where he attended Marple Newtown High School. He attended Villanova University and received a Bachelor of Arts in Humanities Science. Dr. Burgess attended the Milton S. Hershey Medical College of Pennsylvania State University where he received his medical degree and completed his residency in Family Medicine at the Medical College of Virginia, Fairfax satellite. Dr. Burgess returned to Pennsylvania and practiced for eight years with Peter C. Patukas prior to starting his own practice. Currently, Dr. Burgess has a clinical appointment at the M.S. Hershey Medical Center, Department of Family and Community Medicine, and was Past President of the Medical School Alumni. He continues to serve on numerous hospital committees. An important aspect of Dr. Burgess' life is his family which includes his wife, and two children.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - The Pennsylvania State University, Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Villanova University (Bachelor's)
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency in Family Medicine
Awards and publications
- *Awarded Main Line Today Top Docs Award 2011*
Gateway Medical Associates, PC
217 Reeceville Road, Suite A
Coatesville, PA 19320