About Dr. William King
*Please note: Dr. King treats pediatric patients age 17 and under* William F. King Jr. MD is a graduate of Stanford University and he received his MD degree from Yale University’s School of Medicine. His residency was done at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. He is an active board member of “Physicians for Social Responsibility” in Philadelphia. He has practiced in Philadelphia since 1996 working in community health centers and on the faculty of Temple University. He is board certified in pediatrics and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. His interest has been on youth violence and childhood malnutrition. He enjoys gardening, wood working and stone working. He is married with two children.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Yale University, Doctor of Medicine
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (Residency)
Dr. William King's office locations
105 W School House Ln
Philadelphia, PA 19144
5249 Cedar Ave, Suite C
Philadelphia, PA 19143
Patient reviews for Dr. William King
I wasn't okay with Dr. King calling my son a dummy. I didn't appreciate the lecture although he meant well. The staff were not friendly and had attitudes. The office was not clean. If the goal was for me not to return, they were successful.
The visit was great love it here.
My child visit to the doctor was a good visit as alway.
Nice and respectfull on time.
Great visit. Very friendly & fast.
Doctor visit was informative, staff is always pleasurable.
The visit was good.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Child with Fever
- 12 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 15 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 18 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 1 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 24 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Week Well Baby Checkup
- 30 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 3-7 Day Well-Baby Checkup
- 3 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 4 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 6 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 9 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Pediatricians
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- Cigna Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Pediatricians
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pediatricians
- More Insurances