Dr. George Salib, MD
Cornea & External Diseases Specialist, Ophthalmologist
** Please include ALL insurance information when booking your appointment, including your Insurance ID and your Group #. The practice will be contacting you to confirm this information! ** George Salib is a patient-oriented ophthalmologist treating patients at his practice in Laguna Hills, CA. Dr. Salib specializes in cornea and external diseases, with a special focus in cataract surgery with multifocal lenses, glaucoma, dry eyes, and laser surgery. Dr. Salib prides his practice on their friendly nature and dedication to patient care. Dr. Salib attended the University of Wisconsin to receive his medical degree, then moving on to a general surgery internship at the Hahnemann University Hospital. Dr. Salib completed his ophthalmology residency at the Martin Luther King Jr. and Drew Medical Center. He completed his medical education with a fellowship in cornea and external diseases at the Tulane University Medical Center. Dr. Salib is certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology, and he is an active member in the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Cornea & External Diseases Specialist
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Internship in General Surgery
- Martin Luther King Jr./Drew Medical Center, Residency in Ophthalmology
- Medical School - University of Wisconsin, Doctor of Medicine
- Tulane Medical Center, Fellowship in Cornea and External Diseases
Awards and publications
- Dry Eye Disease in Ocular Surgery - Ophthalmology Management
Orange County Eye Institute
24411 Health Center Drive, Suite 340
Laguna Hills, CA 92653